Dance with MeApril 28, 2010 at 8:33 am | Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments
Tags: dancing, Internet, La Salle, school, XLR8
1. I’m currently attending a dance workshop every Saturday for three hours. It’s kinda exciting since it will be street/hiphop/break dancing. I just went to the first session and I already enjoyed. I hope I can cope up with the difficult steps next meeting.
2. I’m currently enjoying playing games in facebook. But right now I really got bored with pet society (just because I can’t afford many things if I have few friends only). So I’m gaming on Social City, building your own city and increasing the population. I like it even if you have to wait for some time to reach the next level. Oh, and I’m also playing Tinier Me! It’s such a hard game to play but fun still.
3. I’m nervously fixing my enrollment in La Salle. I’m nervous because I might miss something I need for the enrollment and medical examination and then lose my opportunity to study there. I pray I can make it.
4. I still can’t force myself to do my summer assignment to my student council coordinator. I don’t have the heart to do it. Sorry, Ms. Castillo. I’ll definitely bring it next week!!!!
5. An XLR8 fan, yes. I’m currently checking them out and supporting them even if I’m tired. It’s because I look at them not as super celebrities but friends who need support. I hope Party Pilipinas helps them to shine better.